Friday, May 6, 2011

My McCartney

It has just come to my attention that Sir Paul McCartney--and my favorite Beatle--has just been engaged to his long time girlfriend Nancy Shevell. Who really cares what her name is though, right? While it is true that I actually don't want to marry a man so close to the age of 70 (to be fair he does look great for 68), the idea of marrying Paul the Beatle, Paul the Wings member, even Paul the Ram or McCartney was always in my the back of my dreams from when I was a little girl watching A Hard Day's Night every other day when I came home after preschool. He was absolutely perfect!

Adorable haircut


Precious smile


Great Dresser


Clean face (and public persona)


British accent


Wonderful voice


I was such a fan of him and Linda that I didn't even mind he was off the market. I also really appreciated the fact that she was American, giving all of us girls a chance at our respective British crushes. She was also a fantastic photographer.

Whoever this new lady is, she is definitely no Linda, but at least she'll be better than Heather Mills...and hopefully not a gold digger...also hopefully with two legs. What ever happened to that baby they had also?

No more heartache for Paul please!

1 comment:

  1. While there will never be another Linda, duh, I read that all the kids like Nancy so that is a good sign (although I'm sure anyone after Heather would have been a relief)... Congrats Paul!

    ReplyDelete