Sunday, February 27, 2011

Reel Talk: Award Times!

For the first entry in my series of posts about movies that I have loved for a long time (or have just seen and want to rave about) it seems only fitting that it would be Oscar night. Glitz, glamour, and James Franco!

Since there are so many films that I loved and saw that are nominated, I'm not going to spend time talking about each of them, but I would like to say that I absolutely adored 127 Hours, The Fighter, Blue Valentine, and of course The King's Speech.

Here are my predictions for the night:

Actor: Colin Firth


Actress: Natalie Portman


Supporting Actor: Christian Bale


Supporting Actress: Melissa Leo


Original Screenplay: The Fighter


Adapted Screenplay: 127 Hours


Documentary: Exit Through The Giftshop (I just wanna see Banksy do something)


Animated Film: Toy Story 3


Animated Short: Day and Night


Costume Design: True Grit


Director: The King's Speech


Best Picture: The King's Speech


Happy Guessing!

2 comments:

  1. i have no idea why that last photo is so large, but every time i see it now i cant stop laughing

    ReplyDelete