Friday, November 26, 2010

"I Hope We Can Still Be Friends"

Translation: "Hey Jess, I'm dumping you because I've decided I don't feel the same way about you anymore and I don't feel like working it out because I'm stubborn. Mostly I just like being able to say that I'm stubborn, though. I'm also too selfish to realize how much that statement probably just made you feel like I ripped your heart out, BUT HEY, consolation prize: I think you're worthy of being my friend still. But I'm really just saying that because I don't know what else to say and I feel like that is something girls like to hear? In fact the likelihood of me contacting you to actually be friends is essentially nonexistent...but again, I'm not really sure what to say at this point in the conversation so I'm going to say the stupidest fucking thing that comes into my head because I've already used my 'I think you're a great girl' line. Now I'm going to sigh a lot so I sound sincere and try to get you to see that I'm just being honest. Girls love honest guys, right? At least I'm being honest."

<3 dudez

No comments:

Post a Comment