Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Festival of Lights

Ok I didn't actually know Hanukkah starts tomorrow and I was just ordering stuff off Amazon, but let's just pretend I knew. So in the spirit of Hanukkah I ordered my 2 favorite Christmas movies. Happy Hanukkah to me!
This one came today! Home Alone is my favorite movie of all time. When I was little I would watch our VHS copy of this at least once a week. Also it was on sale for like 5 dollars. 

Haters to the left. I love this movie forever. I feel like everyone loves this movie or at least secretly does because there's so many people in it that you're bound to like at least one of them, right?

And last but CERTAINLY not least:

That's right, I'm getting Charlie Kelly/Day for Hanukkah. I've always wanted this shirt, a main staple in Charlie's wardrobe, and it finally went on sale on the FX store and now it is mine. HAPPY HOLIDAYS, BONERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment